|Latin Name||Sambucus Nigra L.|
|Extract Ratio||5:1, 10:1, 20:1|
|Other spec||Elderberry Fruit Powder|
What is Elderberry?
Widely Used as Traditional Herbal
Black elderberry is a well-known traditional herbal medicine in Western countries. It is widely used in North America and Europe and has a long history.
In the Middle Ages, black elderberry was considered as a sacred and extraordinary tree, a symbol of health and longevity. In medicine, it has been used to treat wounds and skin injury for hundreds of years. It is also very effective for treating respiratory diseases such as colds and flu.
It is also thought as medicine which is used to relieve sore throat and syrup for coughing . The black elderberry fruit is like other berries (such as blueberries), not only has a high medicinal value, but also has a bright color, a fragrant and delicious taste. The petals and fruits of black elderberry are made into elderberry wine, which feels like wine and tastes sweet.
1. Anthocyanins 1- 25% test by HPLC
2. Anthocyadins 1-25% test by UV
3. Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1 etc.
4. Fruit Powder
Active Ingredient for Tablet,Capsules and Syrup
Elderberry is rich in bioflavonoids and anthocyanins with high antioxidant capacity. Studies have pointed out that elderberry can strengthen cell membranes and inhibit influenza virus from invading cells and becoming infected.
Based on its antioxidant activity, long-term consumption of black elderberry is also believed to help lower cholesterol, improve vision, and enhance heart health.
As active ingredient for tablets,capsules or syrup for medicine treating coughing.
- TNN 2021 Year-end Summary ReportTime flies, and it's the end of the year. 2021 is an extraordinary year. At the beginning of the year, the company was hit by the "black swan" incident and the rise of various sea freight charges, but we were not defeated or defeated. We relied on the efforts and mission of TNN people.2022/01/25
- TNN Christmas party2021.12. On the 24th, the company held a large-scale Christmas party, exchanging gifts, sending safe fruits and other activities! Seeing that many colleagues are elated and inspired after receiving the message, we will be better in 2022! Merry Christmas!2021/12/24